Project Management vs Change Management with Ron Leeman
Have you ever been to a discussion about what is important is it Project Management or is it Change Management? The debate about the alignment of Project Management and Change Management and how necessary they are for delivering successful projects has been ongoing for many years and will continue to do so for many years to come. There is a widely held belief that Change Management is a “nice to have” when it comes to project delivery but all the surveys and research suggest that it is critical to a project’s successful outcomes. The importance of Change Management to project success cannot be emphasised enough because it deals with the “people side of change” which is an oft-neglected factor when project teams are created and there is a focus on the technical implementation rather than the people. Remember Project Managers prepare the solution for the Organisation whereas Change Managers prepare the Organisation for the Solution.
Objective of this webinar is :
1. To help Project Managers gain an understanding of the importance of Change Management for projects.
2. To provide an overview of some essential elements of Change Management such as the
Foundations, Building Blocks and Support pillars.
3. Gain an understanding of some Change Management challenges, Best Practices and Benefits
4. Understand the benefits of including Change Management when executing Project Management to
determine a successful outcome
5. Provide an overview of the essential elements of Change Management that need to be considered
6. Gain an understanding of the benefits to be gained by using Change Management and an overview
of Best Practices.
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
1. Have a better understanding of how Change Management works within Projects.
2. Use your increased knowledge of Change Management role to help you focus on where it can add
3. Understand when and where it is best to use Change Management to add value to the project
Little about presenter :
Ron Leeman: Ron is the Owner/Founder of the Highway of Change Thailand. He has been in the “business of change and transformation” for more years than he cares to
remember he has worked across the length and breadth of the UK, across many European countries and Internationally in excess of 25 industry sectors and has “change managed” over 25 different technology solutions. He is a Consultant, Trainer, Blogger, Speaker, Author, a Coach & amp; Mentor and Trusted Advisor on all matters related to “change and transformation”.In June 2012 he was also presented with a “Change Leader of Tomorrow” Award by the World HRD Congress in recognition of his “remarkable progress in initiating changes enough for others in the
same industry to follow my example”.
It is no longer possible to register for this event