Dear PMI Denmark Chapter,
I had the honor of being elected as President of PMI Denmark Chapter by the General Assembly in March.
I am looking forward to working together with you and with the Board of Directors for the next two years and further increase the awareness, network, membership and activities and membership of PMI Denmark.
The Board elected by the General Assembly is represented by the following members:
- President: Peter Helmer Sørensen
- VP Certification: Klaus Nielsen
- VP Communication: Alvaro Buxens
- VP Jutland Branch: Sara Jamali
- VP PMI Young Professionals: Daniella Todorova
- VP Finance: Henrik Feld
- VP Members & Volunteers: Sinan Ozmen
- VP Administration: Kamila Lipinska
- VP Events: Open
- VP Marketing & Sponsors: Open
- VP Special Projects: Open
- Financial Auditor for PMI Denmark Chapter – Alberto La Mantia
In 2020, we will further strengthening the focus areas of PMI Denmark Chapter:
- Core services: Focus on individuals to whom project management is a professional career path, especially project management professionals and next generation project managers
- Chapter events: Meetings, network events, roundtable events, collaboration across multiple PMI Chapters, annual PMI PM conference, etc
- Career development: Professional career development events such as forums or symposiums, examination preparation, course offerings, etc.
- Member communication: Increased communication with members, member recognition, website, marketing, social media, focus groups, etc.
- Member benefits: Benefit packages, volunteer opportunities, networking opportunities, learning and sharing opportunities, career development, best practices, etc.
In particular I want to mention that we will increase focus on our collaboration with Young Professionals on expanding our membership base and events in Jutland, on raising awareness and impact of our annual PM conference and on furthering our collaboration with universities and research institutions. I also have great expectations to local spin-offs from the upcoming publication of PMIBok7 and we want to celebrate our 20th anniversary as a national Chapter. All our activities will be with respect to the development of the Corona pandemic.
I want to encourage as many of you as possible to engage with us and help managing and arranging our events and activities. Please feel free to contact me directly at President@pmi-dk.org or contact PMI Denmark here.
Peter Helmer Sorensen
President, PMI Denmark Chapter