On 7th of March PMI Denmark holds its annual General Assembly. The event is for members of PMI Denmark only, please sign up here on the website. To be able to sign up, you must log in to the website first.
The 2018 General Assembly will again this year start with a main speaker for the first hour. The speaker name is still a secret, but we are sure it will be interesting for everybody. The official part of the General Assembly will be held in Kulturhuset Islands Brygge, Islands Brygge 18, 2300 Kbh. S. The dinner afterwards takes place 50 meters from Kulturhuset, in restaurant Au Bistrot, Snorresgade 1, 2300 Kbh. S. The detailed agenda is shown here below
1. 17.00-18.00 Guest Speaker.
2. 18.00-20.00 General Assembly incl. elections.
- Election of moderator and minutes taker.
- Financials: Actuals for 2017 and Budget for 2018.
- Activities: What was done in 2017 and what is planned for 2018.
- Vote to approve new bylaws for PMI Denmark Chapter, effective imidiately.
- Election for board positions. If new bylaws are approved by the GA, then we elect people for the open positions according to the new bylaws. If the new bylaws are not approved, then we elect people for the positions open according to the existing bylaws.
- Positions up for election if new bylaws are approved (election according to new bylaws): President, VP Communications, VP Certification, VP Marketing and Sponsors, VP Events, VP PMI Young Professionals (PMIYP), VP Jutland Branch, VP Administration, VP Members and Volunteers.
- Positions up for election if new bylaws are not approved (election according to existing bylaws): President, VP Communications, VP Certification, VP Members.
- Election for Auditor.
- Suggestions and any other business.
3. 20.00-22.00 Dinner at restaurant Au Bistrot, Snorresgade 1, 2300 Kbh. S.
PMI Denmark Board